The Butcher's Wasteland Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Butcher's Wasteland Server

The Butcher's Wasteland Server is a minecraft server featuring wasteland gameplay.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
littlemushroom

Report Empty
PostSubject: Report   Report EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:36 pm

i have found apparent throughout my time on the server, that a few particular people, which i will state later in this post, have been more than simply aggravating, but probably the most annoying people ive ever met on ANY minecraft server in the game. Not only this but it has become apparent to me these people are also in fact HACKERS. For reasons i will state below. First I will list names; Tenspaces, JabesB, JabesB2, and Tinglz and probably more of their group have not only been aggravating, stupid, and flat out annoying, but i find they also are using hacks to find our bases, so far they have found 3 of our hidden chests and 2 of our secret clan bases! I find this profound evidence that at least some are hacking, considering the chests were hidden underground and all of the bases well hidden in sides of mountains as well. If you do not find this as enough evidence please look into this and find it, for the good of your server, the ban these players.

EDIT: I've confirmed they have also been greifing our bases as well, i can post pictures if you would like.

EDIT 2: Now they're just being assholes, excuse me for my language, but theyve now been degraded to simply throwing around obscenities, calling people gay and the such, and now they're claiming our base for their own.
Back to top Go down
Tingalz

Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report   Report EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:42 pm

The real story is that we found their base by wandering in the wasteland, killed them, and stole from their chests. No blocks were broken at all. In fact, they started spamming blocks and lava in their own base, which we picked up. I have no idea where they're getting this "hidden chest" thing from, though.
No your base was not hidden, we saw your name and it had 2 above-ground entrances.
Back to top Go down
jabesb

Report Empty
PostSubject: RE report    Report EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Ok so we have been "hacking" apparently, we saw your name in the wasteland today and found your base. "griefing" marken08 was trying to put cobble in your own base to block us and you dumped lava which we cleaned up. As for the hidden chests none of your chests were hidden and the other two occurrences they were really obvious i mean they were right by spawn and nv with stuff moved around near them. You only had one base. If you wish have butch check the logs so be, it we either replaced or cleaned up any damage caused by ourselves or people in your clan. I am sorry you don't like being stolen from in a PVP server but its kinda the point. Don't call us hackers when you have been seen using a "retard mode" hack by us and BC11 members. You swore just as much as we did too if not more.
Back to top Go down
littlemushroom

Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report   Report EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Right, wandering around, about 2000 blocks, if not more, away from spawn. The only reason we had to spam blocks was to a. fill in the blocks they broke, and b. block them from attacking us the second we entered our base. And you expect me to beilive that finding 2 of our bases, which have been griefed, and 3 of my hidden chests PURELY on coincidence. "really obvious" tell me how they were obvious, one was under sand, another hidden in the side of a mountain, and 2 more hidden under dirt more than 1000 blocks away from spawn. Not only did you grief, you also managed to destroy ALL of our grass farm that took days to grow.
"if not more" ?!?!??!?! Never in all my days on minecraft servers COMBINED have i taken so many obscenities from your groupies as today. JUST STEALING would have been completely fine by me, but 5 times in a row in the 2 weeks ive been on the server?! The griefing and hacking is what put me over the top.
True , i used "retard mode" as you call it, once, and that barely qualifies as a hack.
Back to top Go down
Tingalz

Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report   Report EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:48 pm

We only stole from one base bro, calm down.
And stealing things that are related to farming, such as crops, trees, and grass, is okay.
Back to top Go down
Tenspaces

Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report   Report EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Anyone that has got a valid argument may correct me, but I've not found any hidden or secluded chests. I found your your "secret" chest that was right near New Vegas and wasn't even covered at the time, and your base was probably found because of its iron doors that scream "There's something in here!" You can't scream hacker and grieffer at everything. You've got to say specifically what was griefed that we did, if anything, and don't say anything about farming such as grass, farmland, or grass-blocks, because those are ok to destroy. As for your other base, it must have been raided out by someone else, because I haven't heard of your other base. If any grieffing incidents occurred, ask yourself first, because you dumped lava in your own base and spammed cobblestone everywhere. We didn't destroy any blocks that we didn't replace in your little house.
Back to top Go down
sam23694

Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report   Report EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Just as Tenspaces said breaking blocks that have actual value is not griefing. Also about your bases getting stolen from, you do realise that everyone your blaming has been on this server for a while and finding hidden chests and base aboveground only 2000m from the spawn isnt that difficult for us.
Also about this "retard mode" i remember it well and you saying its hardly a hack doesnt make it not one. Sure it doesnt benefit you in the game but the point of it is that you have are using a hack regardless of what it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report   Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Butcher's Wasteland Server :: Player Reports & Unban Request-
Jump to: